Circulation(s) – Carte blanche for Laura Serani
Anna & Eve, 2005-2010 © Viktoria Sorochinski
Magnitogorsk © Tim Parchikov
Du désir dans les ailes © Flore-Aël Surun / Tendance Floue
Land Ends © Pavlos Fysakis
Tu veux coiffer là ? © Hélène Jayet
Peaceful Mountains of Desire © Arno Roncada
Mattettunin © Carmine Mauro Daprile
Outre-Mer, des Mémoires Coloniales © Yo-Yo Gonthier
Curator Laura Serani is the godmother to the first edition of Circulation(s), the Festival of Young European Photography.
Since the 1980s, she has devoted an important part of her projects to promote new artists, from new generations, and to realities or countries less known. Highly sensitive to the idea of outlining an inventory of the young creators in Europe, as well as a portrait of the youth, Laura Serani has decided to support this audacious project by accepting Fêtart’s invitation for the Festival’s first edition.
With her “carte blanche”, the Festival’s godmother features photographers, video artists and artists, all representing the complexity of current creation, with whom she has met all over Europe and beyond during the last several years. Their work reflects the new order and the new disorders, their concerns and their dreams, their universe and their way of life. In various stories, where views and visions alternate, they explore and describe with intelligence and poetry all possible worlds, real or imaginary.
In the program:
- Mattettunin by Carmine Mauro Daprile (Italy)
- Traces and urban impressions by Martina Della Valle (Italie)
- Land Ends by Pavlos Fysakis (Greece)
- Overseas, Colonial Memories by Yo-Yo Gonthier (France)
- Vides d’identité by Andrea Guastavino (Italy)
- Tu veux coiffer là ?</em< by Hélène Jayet (France)
- Magnitogorsk by Tim Parchikov (Russia)
- Peaceful Mountains of Desire by Arno Roncada (Belgium)
- Anna & Eve, 2005-2010 by Viktoria Sorochinski (Russia)
- Desire in the wings by Flore-Aël Surun (France)